Looking for Quality Housekeeper in Keller

I'm looking for someone to come into my home twice a month to clean my 3700 sq. ft. home. I want someone who is reliable, trustworthy and pays attention to detail. I'm okay with a team or just one person. I'd prefer someone who speaks English, since I don't speak Spanish. But, mainly, I want someone who does a good job and shows up when they say they'll show up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you all SO MUCH for all of your great references! I feel like I have so many options now that it's going to be hard to choose! I'm considering every suggestion and will give one or two of them a call this week. Thanks again!

Hi J.!
This sounds like a perfect opportunity for my mother! She has been a housewife for the last 6 years or so. She keeps a immaculate house and is VERY dependable, and takes responsiblity very seriously. Some extra income would be wonderful for her and she has great references if needed. Please email me, if interested. Thanks!!

I have tried several companies but really liked Sparkle-N-Shine Cleaning! Their e-mail is:
They are a 2 guy team (Len and Philip) and they are GREAT! I am quite picky and they are friendly, professional, punctual, detail oriented and offer different levels for you can fit to your budget. Unfortunately, I just had to tighten spending :-)

I found them through my neighbors... I have 3 that all use these guys.

E.

Nora Neeley is your girl. We have used her for over 5 years and I couldn't imagine my house without her. She is everything you described and more. She has great references and speaks English. With the downtown in the economy she has lost a client or two so I know she has an opening. Call her at ###-###-#### or you can call me at ###-###-#### for more information.

We use Judy Ross who owns Over-All Cleaning. She and her assistant are a dream!! They're both super friendly and do a spectacular job at cleaning.

We've used Angelica for almost two years and are very pleased with her work - ###-###-####. She speaks limited English but we don't have any problem communicating. Give her a call and she will come give you an estimate.

Mary Young is great...###-###-####. You can trust her and she knows what dirt looks like! :) She has regular clients who have used her for years...give her a call and tell her J. told you to call...

J., if you haven't found anyone yet to clean your home, Martha Lovett is very precise and is very punctual at whatever she does and very reasonable. You may give her a call and interview her @ ###-###-####. I believe her home phone # is still ###-###-####. She lives in North Richland Hills.

We use Top to Bottom Cleaning, Linda is the owner and she's great. A team of 9 girls come in and they have your house perfectly clean in an hour, which was perfect so I didn't have to stay at home all day long. They are also bonded if you prefer not to be there when they come. Their phone number is ###-###-####. She usually has a coupon in the big envelope of mailers that comes out monthly. She has always been on time and has never not shown up as I've had maids do to me in the past. She mainly works in the Keller area. Linda speaks english and the girls speak mainly spanish but they understand english and can converse with you if needed. Linda is always with them though and can communicate anything with them.

My name is J.. I am a single mom and clean houses to support my kids. I am very reliable and trustworthy. I have many references upon request. I normally work alone but on occasion bring a friend to help. I have recently lost 3 of my houses due to lay-offs and have some openings. I am very close to Keller and I speak english only. I bring my own supplies except for a mop and vaccuum. I pay attention to detail and I am very thorough. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please call me to set up a meeting time. ###-###-####
Thanks so much,

1 / 3