Looking for Places for 7 Yr Old Boy's Birthday Party

My son really wanted to have his 7th birthday party at Bounce U in Cherry Hill, but my husband and I don't want to spend $400! We're looking for a similar but less-expensive option. We live in Mt. Laurel. Actually, any suggestions for a fun party place would be welcome!

When is his birthday? Would he like an apple picking or pumpkin picking party w/ Hayrides at Johnson's Farms?

the fun plex in mount laurel does nice party not sure the price there is also a jump place in marlton how about bowling that is always a fun party

Try Pump It Up in Marlton. We've had my daughter's 7th & 8th birthday parties there and all the kids (and parents) loved it. Check it out at pumpitupparty.com.

Have you been to the Garden State Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill? They do parties there and it's about $200 for a deluxe party with 10 kids. My daughter had her 5th there and ALL the kids loved it and told their parents that they want their party there. There were kids that were 6 and 7 at the party. If you type in the name of the musuem, their web address will show. Good luck in your search.

Dear H.: I am an event planner and I do all kinds of parties. Maybe there is a character you son might what to have a theme party for and just rent a small bonce item for the party. Email me C. Lee and we will talk; ____@____.com

Hi H., well there is another bounce place in Marlton and I know it is cheaper than the price you gave from cherry hill. Also the is the Fun Plex, International sports center on ark road in Mt, Laurel, and if he likes ice skate there is the igloo on Fostertown road. My daughter has been to all of these places and has hada great time!! Good luck and hope he has a great B.day. R. C. Also how about a Phillies game???

1 / 3