Looking for Place to Have My Son's 5Th Birthday Party

My son is turning five soon and I am looking for ideas of where to hold his party. We live a few miles north of the 281/1604 area. Any details on cost, satisfaction, pros and cons, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks!

Several places we have used are -

Toys R Us - we used the Forum - you provide the goodie bags, they provide, cake, decorations, craft, help to open presents and then they carry it all to the store and they clean up - the kids loved it!

The Little Gym - we used Thousand Oaks/Jones Maltsburger - they provide activities, decorations, and all the help you need - you provide the cake and goodies - all the kids loved it!

Victory Martial Arts - Blanco and Huebner - they provide the cake and paper goods and a 'class' with a few demos - you provide goodie bags - everyone loved this one, including the parents who were also able to participate.

Other ideas - we haven't tried --

Mr. Gatti's - Thousand Oaks/Jones Maltsberger

Build-A-Bear - North Star Mall or LaCantera

Lifetime Fitness - 281/1604

I don't know if Dynamoz does them - Brookhollow and 281
Then there are the inflate places at Rolling Oaks Mall and on Nacogodoges/O'Connor

Love to Swim - Huebner and Churchhill Estates

Sorry I don't have any prices, but they are either places we used, over the years or places we have thought of. All the places vary you just have to compare prices based on those that provide cakes and paper goods v those that don't. We loved all the places we have used and highly recommend them all. We have an August birthday so having a party inside somewhere is alot easier because of the heat. Good luck!!

If you are open to having the party at your house I have a great idea for you. I am a professional children's entertainer. I come to your house and host parties for kids. For boys we have build-your-own stuffed animal parties. I have dinosaurs and tons of other animals and outfits for boys. I do tons of parties in the Bulverde and Stone Oak area. These parties are always a huge hit.

I have packages starting as low as $13 per person! You can't beat that especially since I bring the fun to you!

Here's how it works. Think Build A Bear but without the big machine. I bring the unstuffed animals and stuffing. During a character building stuffing session kids get to stuff their animals by hand feeling like they actually helped to make their animal instead of watching a machine do it. There is no sewing involved!

Each child gets a wishing star, birth certificate, medallion, take home bag, coloring sheet and stickers.

You can visit my website at
www.myhuggableparty.com

Or call me directly at
###-###-####

Good luck finding the perfect way to celebrate your son's very special birthday!

I had my sons birthday party at Fiesta Farm it was wonderful. We took our on food. And there is petting zoo, pony rides, hayrides, pinta are, sand area, etc. It was great. I did a whole farm theme. I loved it. I got morer hours for my money and things to do. It was not as hot as I thought. We got all the table we wanted as long as they where there. The owner brought out a huge AC unit, and fans, etc. It was so nice. THen every kids gets a free admission to go back. I loved it!!

We went to one at PaintPaper Scissors...I think there is a website paintpaperscissors.com. It was awesome and is near you.

L.,
I own an indoor playroom where you can also have a private party. The name is Party Station. We are located in Schertz. my website is www.mypartystation.com. My phone # is ###-###-####. Please call if interested. I would love for you to come out and visit us.

My son really likes to bowl at Country Lanes.

I'll be having my son's party at Funtastic Playland. It's near North Star Mall. The cheapest package is $190 for up to 10 children. It includes pizza, drinks, ice cream, set up and clean up, invitations.
The place is huge and has tons of things for the kids to do.
Just one option.

1 / 3