Looking for Pediatrician in Plano

Does anyone have any recommendations on a doc at Presby Plano?

We use Dr. Janet Smith who is part of Ped. associates of Plano, there is also a Dr. Stone, Schoust, and Moblie in the practice that are very nice.

We have gone to Dr. Anna Gomez at Presby Plano for the past three years. She has been both of our daughters' pediatrician since they were born.

She's part of a practice called Kids Doc, along with her husband (Dr. Ramirez) and a third doctor. We've had nothing but positive experiences with the entire practice.

Dr. Kyle Mathews delivered both of my boys at Plano Presby and I was very pleased. He has a nice office too. Acutally, it just dawned on me at this moment that they have moved offices to a more easily accessible building right around the corner f/ the hospital which is great for appts. b/c the parking is so much easier. I would definitely recommend him....easy to talk to, to the point, answers all questions. Good luck. N. V.

I particularly like Pediatrics Specialists of Plano, right by Plano Presby. We use Dr. Goebel and love him. He has a terrific bedside manner although he has an ususual lisp. He has been very proactive in the care of my daughter. Dr. Berkowitz in that practice is also a favorite of mine.

I have used Dr Michael Frank at Willow Bend Pediatrics for 9 years. My 3 kids love him! He is very patient and knowledgable. His new office is just down the road from Presbyterian Hospital of Plano. He is in practice with 2 other doctors in case of emergencies. The office staff are nice and they alway seem to be able to squeeze in a sick child when you call.
If I ever move, I will sorely miss Dr Frank.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

Ditto for Dr. Nail. He's great.

I LOVE my pediatrician. I have 2 kids (a 2 & 1 year old). He is wonderful. They have a great staff and wonderful nureses, too. I am always able to get sick appts the day of, and I have never had a problem scheduling well-baby ones either.

Dr. Charles Dunlap
Pediatric Associates of Dallas -Plano Office
###-###-####
On Communications near (but not in) Plano Presby.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Aaron Kaplan at Presby Plano. Congrats and good luck!

M.,

We love our pediatrician, and I'm not sure if he goes to Plano Presby (I delivered at Medical Ctr of Plano), but he's awesome. His practice is in Frisco, but right on the border of Plano (121/Coit). Here is his info:

Dr. Nail
Centennial Pediatrics
###-###-####

1 / 3