Looking for Party Places for a 3Yr Old

I'm looking for party places in the N. Fort Worth/Keller, Midcites area for a 3 yr old boy. He is really scared of all the big characters such as Chuck-E-Cheese. I was looking into those inflatable bounce houses like pump it up and such but, are they a little too much for a 3 yr old? I know my 5 yr would love it. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place. Maybe a church (Glenview is booked up) or anything! open to all ideas. Please help!

OK I have looked into several different places. The day day I'm looking for is Saturday 28tth Thanksgiving holiday. A lot of the churches are not open to have a party. I checked out the indoor jumping places and my son does not like those places at all. So now I'm back to figuring out where to go. If anyone else knows of a church that has a play place in it PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

Keller Pointe does parties with their indoor pool, including a party helper. Lots of fun with a lazy river and zero entry pool too.

Try Paradise Pond (inside First Baptist Church in Grapevine) or Kidztown Treehouse (at Church at the Cross in Grapevine). I've done parties at both, one for a 2 year old and one for a three year old. I don't know what the rates are now, but I'm sure they're still cheaper than jump places, and my kids (and their friends) loved them.

There is a church nearby that has an nice indoor playarea with a jungle theme...it might be Compass. anyway, it is North of Bedford...you can look it up online, and it is only like 75.oo for a bunch of kids...it is definitely worth looking into.

Try these:

Leapin Lizards in North Richland Hills

Boomerangs in Hurst

Paradise Pond at First Baptist Grapevine

L. C. My grandsons ages 2 and 4/12 love Boomerang on Harwood in Hurst. They have a party room and I believe they have a website. It is super clean and the staff is very attentive. There are several areas that are suited for the smaller kids. You should check it out.

J. B

You need to go to Let's Jump. http://letsjump.net/Indoor_Parties.html
They now have a room just for toddlers that is so cute! I think they keep it for 5 and under. My daughter is having hers there this year again, second year in a row. This time we are having it in the "big rooms"! I'd go up there and just let him jump one day and see how he likes it, and they'll tell you all about it. I think it's a few bucks to let them jump for a while. Long enough to wear themselves out! Plus it's right off 377 and Kroger Dr. Very easy to get to! Good luck!

Let's Jump in Keller is where we had our three years olds party when he turned threee and it is very affordable. Another great option is Boomerang's in Hurst it is a lot nicer, but also more expensive...Good luck and have fun

Hey L.! Have you checked into AquaKids in Keller? A swimming party is $175 for a 2 hour time frame.

1 / 3