Looking for Other Types of Build a Bear Type Places.

I know of "Build a Bear" in Grapevine Mills Mall. Are there any other types of stores out there like this? I just want to see other options other than "Build A Bear" I like to shop around.

Thanks

The Texas Teddy Bear Factory in Grapevine is AWESOME and much more personal than BAB. I had my daughter's 3rd birthday party there and organized a playgroup activity there. It was so much fun for the kids.

The Rainforest Cafe at Grapevine Mills now has a "Build a Bear" area setup in their store.

Hi Trish,
I offer a great "come to you" service of making your own stuffed animals! I offer hands on fun because the children actually stuff the animals themselves- no machines. :)

I have a website full of great info- please feel free to visit it and, of course, please feel free to contact me for more info. My prices, my products, and my services are top-notch.
Thank you,
R. B.
www.MakeYourOwnStuffedAnimal.com

If you're looking for a birthday party there's an inhome party service called Noah's Ark. I've also seen kiosks in the local malls that do the same thing as build a bear. Adventure Landing has a bear station as well.

1 / 3