Looking for Ophthalmologist in My Area

Hi Ladies, Happy New Year. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good pediatric ophthalmologist in the Bainbridge/Solon/Chagrin Falls areas or even within 10-15 miles surrounding this area? My 3 year old son needs to have his eyes tested but I don't know who to go to. Thanks in advance :)

Hi B.,
We see an optomotrist named Dr. Beth Glossick in Solon (& I live in Auburn Twp). Maybe she can refer you to someone. The peditricians at Cleveland Clinic in Solon may also have some good referrals. Good luck!
H.

My son sees Dr. Anthony Locastro out of Akron Children's hospital. He's wonderful and very thorough (sp?). His address is 300 Locust St. Suite 400 Akron, OH 44302 ###-###-####. I couldn't find one around here and I wasn't will to do downtown Cleveland and this doctor came highly recommended by his pediatrician and friends who had also used him.

B.:

I think there are only 2 pediatric ophthalmogists around this area. I took my boys to Dr. Marcotti ###-###-####). He is located off of Chargrin Blvd. and he is with Cleveland Clinic. He is an excellent doctor and is extremely booked. Good luck with your son.

My son went to Dr. Marcotty (sp?) in Beachwood. He is apart of the Cleveland Clinic. He is very good but I decided to move my son to the Cole Eye Center (also apart of the Cleveland Clinic) located DT to see Dr. Trabolsi (head of the department) because my son required surgery and I wanted the best.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
C. Springer

I go to a group of eye doctors who cover just about everything having to do with eyes. I know there's a pediatric ophthalmologist in the group. The group is part of Cleveland Clinic, but their offices are located on Chagrin Blvd. in Beachwood - not too far from Bainbridge/Solon/Chagrin Falls. I have had several operations, cataract surgery, laser treatments, etc. I know you could find the particular eye doctor you require. I think some of these doctors also have office hours in other Cleve. Clinic facilities around this general area. Please call ###-###-#### to reach the receptionists at this particular office - I'm sure they can help you with particular doctors, facilities and hours.

Cole Institute at the Cleveland Clinic. They may have offices in the suburbs. But it is worth the drive downtown. We had my son checked out with a regular opth first and it wasn't done quite right. We then went to Cole and they were very thorough.

1 / 3