Looking for One of the Spray Water Parks for Little Ones!!

We have been to these spray parks in the past and my son loves them. I haven't been able to find one around here though. Does anyone know where I could find one? The closer the better but I'd drive 30 minutes or so! Thanks everyone for answering so many questions for me lately!

Hi, Arlington has two water parks for the under 7 set, and I think they're great. Helen Wessler and Howard Moore are the names of the kiddie pools. I don't think they're more than two feet at their deepest. Here is a link to find out info and location: http://www.ci.arlington.tx.us/park/aquatics/outdoor.html
Have fun!

Broadway Park, 4839 Broadway Ave. Haltom City
This 15-acre park was refurbished in 2002 and features
a multi-use shelter, two playground areas, three
lighted youth baseball fields, concession stand, restrooms, flag football field,
youth football fields, picnic areas,
tennis court, water
sprayground and roller rink.
Mapsco 50T

California Lane Park in Arlington. This page has an address & partial photo of the playground area right next to the spray-ground area. Not sure when they shut off the water, school starts up in a week so it may be soon. http://www.ci.arlington.tx.us/park/guides/trails/trails_c...

NRH2o..... I have a 4 and 2 year old and they love Randol Mill water - it was in one of the arlington links, we are actually going today :o)Its right off 30 and Fielder not to far from watagua
Also there is a bedford boys ranch.

I dont know your location but there is one on Colleyville by Hurst

I am not sure if you have tried it yet, but Keller Point is really nice. I think it is like $5-7 per person, but they have both indoor and outdoor pool for the price of one. Its like a playground in the pool. My sons love it ages 13-9-4. I hope this helps.
K. R

Hurst Aquatic Center is great! And it's only $4 a person (your baby would be free) You can even rent a swim vest for your son, it' s only $1. It's off of Pipeline, not too far from you. It is a lot cheaper than NRH2O, and my two boys love it! There's also plenty of shade and chairs, and a lot of attentive lifeguards. Go to http://www.ci.hurst.tx.us/Departments/Recreation/CentralA...
Only problem is the season ends Aug. 13th, so you gotta hurry and go!

1 / 3