LOOKING For Nursery Furniture - Naples,FL

Surprise! I am pregnant again after 17 years lol, and obviously, since this will be the last, I am looking for a second hand, but only GENTLY used nursery set, which includes a crib, changing table&dresser, and optionally, a matching rocker/glider. I am in the southwest florida area, so preferably in that vicinity. Looking for a cherry or espresso, but not too picky, however, I do NOT want white! Thank you so much!!

thank you for your helpful answers!

:D Congrats! I just had a baby after 16 years :) its awesome to have a wee one again after so long. Ive seen sets in zellers that include crib, change table and dresser, for 200 (canadian) they were quite nice.

try your local freecycle, or craigs list. I got a nice changing table through free cycle, and have gotten nice baby clothes that way.

Try craigslist!~ I see a ton of gently used baby equipment on there.

Check out Do-Overz.com. They are an upscale consignment shop in Davie, FL owned by a personal friend. I have sold and purchased lots of items there and they have a great selection.

Good luck!!

I'm not sure if they have Once Upon A Child out there, but I would check it out, they have a website.

1 / 3