Looking for Monogram/embroidery Source in Frisco/North Plano Area

I am looking for a good, reliable monogram/embroidery source in the Frisco or North Plano area.

I saw a monogram/embroidery shop located in the Super Wal-Mart on the corner of Park and the Tollway in Plano. It is right when you walk in the front door on the right hand side of the store. It had a whole bunch of samples and looked like good quality work. Thanks.

H.,

There's a place at Collin Creek Mall - Plano. It's on the lower level - SE side of the mall - I can't remember the major store that is at the far SE side - but it's the mall entrance by there - facing Central.

There is also an Embroideme in Frisco. It's located in the same vicinity as the Target (it's one of those little stores tucked in there....around to half price books, etc.)
I had a t-shirt made there, and they did a good job.

Hello H.! Contact Shelley Lessert at Shellery's Custom Covers in Allen (very close to Frisco) ###-###-####. She does excellent monogramming and custom seamstress work.

Best Wishes,

Richardson, TX

1 / 3