Looking for Monogram/embroidery Source in Frisco/North Plano Area

Updated on May 09, 2006
H. asks from Frisco, TX

I am looking for a good, reliable monogram/embroidery source in the Frisco or North Plano area.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Dallas on

Hello H.! Contact Shelley Lessert at Shellery's Custom Covers in Allen (very close to Frisco) ###-###-####. She does excellent monogramming and custom seamstress work.

Best Wishes,

Richardson, TX

answers from Dallas on

There is also an Embroideme in Frisco. It's located in the same vicinity as the Target (it's one of those little stores tucked in there....around to half price books, etc.)
I had a t-shirt made there, and they did a good job.

answers from Dallas on

There's a place at Collin Creek Mall - Plano. It's on the lower level - SE side of the mall - I can't remember the major store that is at the far SE side - but it's the mall entrance by there - facing Central.

answers from Dallas on

I saw a monogram/embroidery shop located in the Super Wal-Mart on the corner of Park and the Tollway in Plano. It is right when you walk in the front door on the right hand side of the store. It had a whole bunch of samples and looked like good quality work. Thanks.

Next question: Oaks at Collins Creek Apts.