Looking for Mom and Son Activities

Hi Moms. I have a boy and a girl (twin 3 year olds) and I'm looking for activities I can do with my son for special mom and son days. My daughter and I find lots of things to do since she loves to go to the mall or pretty much anything as long as her brother is not around. However I would like to find something special my son and I to do. He is very active and loves to run around, throw and kick things, pretty typical boy stuff. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

The best time I had with my son (now 19) was when we would lay on the grass or ground and look at the ants or other bugs he had my full attion. we also found small rocks and broke them open to see what was inside, some times they just fell apart but other times they had holes or layers of colors inside, he loved the suprise of what we found even if it was just the dust of a shattered rock.

Hello, I am the mom of three boys, two of them twins and the best times that I have with them are doing things that they love to do. One likes sports, one likes animals, one likes building. I make the time special by focusing on what each of them likes to do and doing it with them. Play tag with him, soccer is fun at any age, building in the sandbox are all things that he would probably enjoy.

Have fun!!

What I use to do with my son at that age was go to the park and take pictures. Pack up some lunch. Also another thing since the summer is coming also take him swimming.

I took my son, who was 4 at the time, to a place on 67th Ave and Beardsley. It's Busy Bodies Planned Play. We also had his B-Day party there. They are wonderful. It sounds like he would LOVE it!!!

Good Luck!!

http://www.busybodiesplannedplay.com/

Have fun!!

I have a 6 and a half year old who is very active. At that age I would take him to the park, playgrounds and the zoo. Any place that encourages jumping running and climbing is great for boys. Also look in the local papers for ongoing activities and events. You never know what you'll find there!

Check out your nearby Home-Depot. They have kid friendly projects one Sat a month, they are easy projects but a 3 yr old will need Mom's help. Also, go to your local community center, there are a few in Phx that have classes for little ones, karate for both child & parent each is a little diffrent. Hope this helps

My grnadson is 3 and when we get together for "our day", we fly our kites, and set up our wooden train set. The last time he was at my house I didn't get all 80 pieces out of the train box. He came up to me and said,"excuse me could you please get all of my train set out". He has a ride on toy that will hold us both and we race all over the backyard on our race track that we made. We are both NASCAR fans and watch the races together every chance we get. He loves to go to NASCAR.COM to see all the races and racecars, we even write to some of the drivers. Hope you have a great time no matter what you do. A. N.

Hi R.!

I am a mother of a 3 year old boy. So, we do everything together. Our "special" times are revolved around athletics. The child LOVES to hike (you're just there to kiss the booboo if he falls), we cycle (he has a buggy that I pull behind the bike), Pump it up activity centers are worth the money. It is essentially a padded room for them to run crazy and not get hurt. Also, gymnastics on a weekly schedule would be fun for him. Little A will start his this summer...

1 / 3