Looking for Magazine Subscription Ideas for My 6 1/2 Year Old Daughter

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of getting my 6, almost 7, year old daughter a magazine subscription for Christmas and am wondering if any of you are subscribing (or have subscribed) to any you would recommend.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my question. I think I've narrowed it down to about 3 possiblities. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to help me out! :)

S.,

My 7 year old son loves ASK. It is a science magazine that answers the crazy questions most kids have floating around their heads. If she is an advanced reader, then this magazine should be just a bit of a challenge, but also fun to read.

C..

Ranger Rick most definitely!!! My daughter (who is now 8) and I still read this magazine as soon as it comes in from cover to cover. Very educational too and great for kids who LOVE animals.

Good luck and enjoy!

Highlights, or High Five..from the makers of Highlights.. they also have a maze one.. My daughter 6 loves them. So, do I ..I remember them as a kid

S.,

C..

Good luck and enjoy!

My kids, son age 7 and daughter age 5, enjoy National Geographic for kids. It has lots of info on animals, the environment, science, volcanoes, little history stories about inventions, etc. I think it is great!!!!!!! They think it is so cool to have there own magazine in the mail and I know they are reading something that is mostly educational.

National Geographic for Kids was one that my kids loved at that age. My son is now 8 and my youngest daughter who is 11 still love the magazines. They loved receiving it each month in the mail, not only for the pictures put for the articles that are in kid friendly language.

S.---Our kids loved:
Highlights
National Geographic Kids
Discover Kids
Ranger Rick
My Big Backyard

Have fun deciding.

My 6 1/2 year old LOVES High Five, it's the junior version of Highlights for Kids.

Highlights Magazines were great when my children were younger. There is a lot of activities and stories for children.

1 / 3