Looking for Local Lamaze Classes

Hi, I am delivering at St. Josephs in the city of Orange and they offer many classes, but no lamaze classes. Does anybody have any recommendations for a good lamaze class in the Orange/Anaheim Hills area?

St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton offers the class.

Check out Belly Sprout. I know they offer a lot of different classes so there is a good chance they have Lamaze too. I've heard really good things about the classes there but haven't personally taken any.

http://oc.citymommy.com

I'm not sure about Lamaze classes, but I can highly recommend the Bradley Method, which is similar in philosophy to Lamaze. The Bradley Method is a 12 week course that teaches you have to have a healthy pregnancy, and low-risk, non-medicated delivery. After the course both you and your coach are so highly educated and prepared for the process of labor. It was really comforting to know what to expect and exactly how to handle it. There are lots of great Bradley instructors in the area. We used Pauline Scharf, who is located in Placentia. You can contact her for more information on Bradley, or for referrals to other Bradley instructor who may be closer to you. Her number is: ###-###-####. Good luck!

At Talbert Medical center in Fountain Valley they have a great class. Was not Lamaze exactly but taught what to expect and some breathing techniques. I was a first time mom and it really helped me. The teacher Lorie was amazing!

1 / 3