Looking for Laminate Flooring and Installer.

We are looking to put laminate flooring in a couple rooms on our main level. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to purchase laminate flooring and an installer. If it's the same place for both, great, if someone just has a recommendation for an installer, that would be wonderful too! Thanks!

I had Luna do all the work in my house. They came to see me, brought tons of samples, got the flooring installed the next day and I had 1 year to pay without interest. It was great, I always recommend them to my friends and family. You can give them a call and they will come to you and present you with an estimate. There's no commitment and the visitation is free.

looking for good deals for laminate F.!
call today! ###-###-####
check out our prices! we can install as well!
http://www.augustaprolaminate.com

If you go to Menards to purchase laminate flooring, there is a section (near the flooring) with brochures for independent contractors who can install the flooring for you (their prices are included in the brochures).

I'm not sure if they have this at all the stores or just the one I went to.

Armstrong Flooring in Aurora. They have really good, hard-working and efficient workers.

what I did was find out about the flooring and go to a local flooring store to LOOK at them. Then I wrote down the exact kind I liked in the color I liked and did a google search for that kind. I was able to find it for less then half the price this way.

I had my brother in law install it. But I know of someone local that could do it for you, he is a under-employed construction worker and has done it in multiple houses. If you want his number just private message me, I'm sure he'll do it for less then a store would cost and it will look great.

I would highly reccomend Total Flooring on 159th street in Homer Glen.
I have laminate throughout my entire home and with 2 little kids and 2 cats, I am very happy with them.

We just used Maris Flooring in Lisle and they did a great job and were way cheaper than Luna or Empire. I would reccomend them. We just had our floors done last week.

I can't recommend a place, but I can tell you who not to use. We used Luna and had a terrible experience. If you want specifics I would be happy to tell you, but after we shared our terrible experience with others I found out four other people that had used them had similar experiences. Good luck!

1 / 3