Looking for Job!

Updated on January 04, 2007
B.N. asks from Indianapolis, IN

I am in need of a job! I have little experince but I am a hard worker, If any one knows of a job that is hiring for light clerical, on the westside or downtown could you please respond.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

D.P.

answers from Indianapolis on

If you like working with kids, I work at Target Portrait Studio in Greenwood. Any studio is hiring and you do not have to have experience. You get trained.

A.P.

answers from Indianapolis on

I don't know if you've found a job yet or not but I am the office manager for a staffing company and we have a lot (250+) companies that we work with that are located all over the city. My company is Benefit Resources, we have 3 offices, Mooresville (where the main office is and where I work) Brownsburg and Beech Grove.
We do not charge you anything for our services (I have heard that other agency's charge a fee to help you find a job)
My office # is ###-###-####

K.G.

answers from Indianapolis on

I have a job opportunity for you but the thing is you would have to be willing to take an online course and state exam to obtain your life insurance license. Its a little money out of the pocket but I can definatly say that you would definatly earn your money back....

If you are interested in working from home and setting your own hours to make a min of 45k to a max or more of 125k I can show ya how.
Go to www.mortgageleadsthatwork.com
My husband is a regional director....

O.W.

answers from Indianapolis on

If you would like to work for yourself, and love working with children, you should check out what I do. go to www.thechildrensbookrack.com and look under business opportunities. I work when I want, where and how I want. I decide how much money I want to make & BEST OF ALL, I PAY MYSELF!!! I get free things for my son. I can do parties, book fairs, fundraisers, and booths. There are many other things I can do too. I just love it that I can work with children on my own time. Check this out, and if you are interested get back with me.

Next question: Wanting to Stay Home & Make Money