Looking for Job!

I am in need of a job! I have little experince but I am a hard worker, If any one knows of a job that is hiring for light clerical, on the westside or downtown could you please respond.

If you would like to work for yourself, and love working with children, you should check out what I do. go to www.thechildrensbookrack.com and look under business opportunities. I work when I want, where and how I want. I decide how much money I want to make & BEST OF ALL, I PAY MYSELF!!! I get free things for my son. I can do parties, book fairs, fundraisers, and booths. There are many other things I can do too. I just love it that I can work with children on my own time. Check this out, and if you are interested get back with me.

I have a job opportunity for you but the thing is you would have to be willing to take an online course and state exam to obtain your life insurance license. Its a little money out of the pocket but I can definatly say that you would definatly earn your money back....

If you are interested in working from home and setting your own hours to make a min of 45k to a max or more of 125k I can show ya how.
Go to www.mortgageleadsthatwork.com
My husband is a regional director....

I don't know if you've found a job yet or not but I am the office manager for a staffing company and we have a lot (250+) companies that we work with that are located all over the city. My company is Benefit Resources, we have 3 offices, Mooresville (where the main office is and where I work) Brownsburg and Beech Grove.
We do not charge you anything for our services (I have heard that other agency's charge a fee to help you find a job)
My office # is ###-###-####

If you like working with kids, I work at Target Portrait Studio in Greenwood. Any studio is hiring and you do not have to have experience. You get trained.

1 / 3