Looking for Infant/toddler Swim Classes in Oakton/Reston...

I am trying to find swim classes for my 15month old. Are there any that start that young?

the Y has a great schedule for babies. thanks!

Reston YMCS has classes that start pretty young - 2 if not younger.

Yes, there are classes for kids that age. Try the Reston Community Center or even the YMCA.

fairfax county recreation centers offer classes...there is oakmarr just off jermantown road near 123 in oakton. they begin offering classes starting at 5 months.

check online for schedules
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/parktakes.htm

to register you will need to establish a member number.

You can sign up through Reston Association but their swim classes are every day for two weeks, so I personally didn't like that schedule! When my daughter was about 9 months we signed up for swim classes at Herndon Community Center and they were great - I would recommend that.

1 / 3