Looking for Independent Mary Kay Consultant

I really enjoyed sampling my sister's Mary Kay products while recently visiting her. I am looking for a Mary Kay consultant, preferrably in the Medical Center area.

http://www.marykay.com/cjpope
Here is the link to my friend Jenene Pope. She is awesome and very down to earth.

My good friend Veronica is close to that area. I can forward her your info if you like.

I am sure you got a lot of responds, so I am sending you another name, Yollie Hernandez is a Mary Kay consultant in the Northwest side of San Antonio. She lives off 410 & Bandera. Her number is ###-###-####. If you are looking for a no pressure sales consultant with a great personality, call my baby sitter (well not a baby anymore she is over 40) Hope this helps. I also know of a co-worker who lives in the Northeast of San Antonio and her name is Laura Shavers and her number is ###-###-####, she is sweet as well.

I'm not a Mary Kay Consultant, have used it before and then found BeautiControl. Loved BeautiControl so much that I started selling it as I felt I needed to spread the word about this wonderful product. If you like Mary Kay, you will love BeautiControl. The prices are in line with Mary Kay and on the quality level of Este Lauder and Lancomb. It's a fantastic product. I've been using BeautiControl since around 1990 and would't think of changing. I'll be happy to show the products to you and/or mail you a brochure.

B. Johnson
###-###-####

Good morning C.,

Hi my name is C. and I am a Mary Kay Consultant.

I look forward to meeting with you and taking care of your skin care needs, I can't wait for your responce, via email @ ____@____.com I would love to meet with you soon and have you as my customer. I do not live in the Medical Center area but am willing to go and introduce myself and along with that I have some merchandise on hand of what you might be looking for.

I look forward to your responce.

C. D.

My friend Belen Longoria sells Mary Kay, her phone number is ###-###-####

Hi, C.!
My name is J. and I am a stay-at-home mom to three girls (ages 2, 4 & 6) & a Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. You're welcome to check out my website - www.marykay.com/jenniferblom - there are lots of fun makeup tips & you can do a free virtual makeover. I have a lot of inventory so I should be able to provide your products immediately. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can. I live very near to the Medical Center area (off of Babcock - in between Huebner & Prue). I'd love to hear from you!

p.s. I'm currently offering a free gift with $40+ purchase - either a cute lip clutch or a travel-sized Cellu-Shape set. Plus, 50% off of any lipstick or lip gloss with any sized purchase.

http://www.marykay.com/cjpope

I'm a Mary Kay consultant and Sales Director. I'm about 10 minutes away from you. I'd be glad to take care of your skin care and cosmetic needs. I'm listed on the businesses as well here on the site. My number is ###-###-####. My website is www.marykay.com/mbranch. I'm in the area frequently.

I look forward to meeting you.

1 / 3