Looking for House to Rent!

I am a single mom looking to rent a home in the east valley for around $850 a month. I know, dont laugh. I need at least 2 bedrooms and must have a garage and small yard. If anyone knows of anything please let me know . I need to be moved by Mar. 1st... Thank you!

dont worry when we were looking to rent thats the same price we had in mind 850$ and we met this realtor, john brewster, he is awesome trust me i've worked with other realtors and he was the best he found us a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with garage and good sized backyard for $950. his number is ###-###-#### thats his cell and office is ###-###-####. he works with remax anyways give him a call and tell him Eric and B. perez referred you i know he'll work hard for. Either way good luck in finding a place!

I would suggest that you check the newspapers on Sundays or go to azcentral.com to search the newspaper on line. There is a company called apartment finders (I think that's the name)that my friend used a while ago. I am sure they have listings for houses too. You many want to drive around the neighborhoods that you would like to move into to see if any houses are up for rent. My brother found a house that way and he got a 3 bedroom house with a garage and backyard for $850 so it can be done. Good luck with your hunt. If I hear of anything I will send it your way.

Check out www.craiglist.com.

Here's a listing I pulled up for you. Nowadays condos and townhomes are listed as homes and a lot of the apartment complexes became condos.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/apa/264589311.html

C., I am not sure how far you want to go out but Maricopa has fantastic deals on rentals for homes. I have a friend who lives out there and the house across the street from her is a 3 bedroom i think for 800.00 a month. The biggest downside is the commute to work. Hope that helps a little.

My friends are realtors for the east valley. Their company is Visionary properties and also rent homes. Try giving them a call or also look at their website www.thevisionaryteam.com . I hope this helped at all. If you need someone to talk to just write. Welcome to Arizona.

There is one for rent on my street. Not sure of the exact house #, but I can give you more details if you want. The cross streets are Alma School and Elliot. You can email me at ____@____.com ( I have no conncection to this, it's just one rental on my street)

Don't know how far out you want to go but you can get a HUGE house for that price out in Queen Creek.
Feel free to contact me if you have any ____@____.com

C.,
My mom has a house in Queen Creek for $1000 per month, it has 3 bedrooms plus den, 2 1/2 car garage, grassy yard, freshly painted, and all appliances. Here is her contact info if you are interested. Joyce ###-###-####. Good luck.

1 / 3