Looking for Help with House Cleaning

Looking for someone one day per week for help with house cleaning. Looking for a hard worker, honest, with housekeeping experience and a good reference/background check.

I have used a couple of ladies for years. They speak little or no English; however, there is a daughter whom I contact when I need to -- which is not often as the gals are so very reliable and do such a beautiful job. If interested, call Lisa Perez @ ###-###-####.

A. - I have a great maid that I have been using for many years - she is very honest and does a good job. Let me know about where you live and I will ask her if that works. Also, is there a certain day you are looking for? Let me know and I will ask.

Contact Kimberly @ 214/943-9270, let her know that you received the # from M. (cousin).

Hi. I am a 56year old Mom seeking part-time employment. This can be cleaning or babysitting.I have lived in the Bronx all my life, 12 years in Riverdale. I am experienced in house cleaning and babysitting. My daughter is 32 years old. References will be furnished upon request. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

K. M.
###-###-####

Hello, I have a company called Clean Monkey Play and I clean using a commercial steam cleaner. I have excellent references and would be happy to meet with you. I can be reached at ###-###-####. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello,
My name is R. belica and I clean houses at a reasonable price, I have more than 10 years in experience if you please need some housekeeping contact me please.
My email is ____@____.com

to whom it may concern i am an excellent house keeper i have a job but am still trying to make ends meet so i figure why not do something i am experienced at and i love doing if you are still in need of some one please call P. at ###-###-#### thank you and god bless

Hi A.! Please call me at ###-###-####. I may have one day a week free. I have been working full time for a family for the past two years. Their boys are grown up now so they only need me part time. I may have one day a week to fill in. I would like to know what part of town do you live, how big is the house, etc. So just call or e-mail me. Thank you, M..

Are you still looking for someone to help you clean? Where about are you located? I'm not a professionl, but I am a Stay @ Home Mom With school age children. My daughter goes full time to elementary and my son goes in from 8-10:50 for Pre-k. I'm looking for some extra income. If you can use me for the hours I'm availabe (8-10:30 a.m.) and you're not too far from Mesquite, then I could help if you like.

Hi A., I clean a couple of houses a week and I'll be glad to work you in my schedule. I would like to know what part of Dallas you live in and I can give you a free estimate. Also, I have a couple of references that I can provide to you.

Hi, I own DeBonair Custom Cleaning serving Frisco, NW Plano, Mckinney and Prosper area for the past 5 years. I am happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule time to visit with you if you live within our cleaning areas. www.debonaircleaningfrisco.com
Best of luck,
D. V.