Looking for Gymnastics Lessons

Updated on November 26, 2008
G.M. asks from Strongsville, OH

Does anyone know where I can find gymnastics lessons for my 5 year old son? I am looking for a place in Strongsville or within 10-15 minutes from Strongsville.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Cleveland on

the city of Strongsville, used to have them, check the Rec Center too. I know that there is a Thome School of Gymnastics, but I think it is in Berea or Olmsted Falls area....they are very good. There is also one in Medina on Rt. 18 called Pinnacle Gymnastice. This is where we go and my son loves it there. I know it isn't all that close...those are the ones I am aware of. I hope that helps.

answers from Cleveland on

We go to the little gym in Shaker...although there are many other locations. We really like it.

answers from Cleveland on

Try this Little Gym in Strongsville:

19748 W 130th St Suite 9
Strongsville, OH 44136

answers from Cleveland on

You can sign up for lessons through the Strongsville Rec. They have the classes at Head Over Heels Gymnastics on Sunday afternoons. We take my 6 year old son there and he loves it. It's a great gym and there are some other boys in the class too so they do all the "boy" events. Good luck

answers from Cleveland on

There is a place in Middleburg and Seven Hills. I have not tried it yet because my son is only 17 months. Once he gets a little older I was going to send him there. Here is their website http://www.littlestarsgymnastics.com/index.html.

Next question: Looking for a Summer Program for Kids