Looking for Gymnastics Lessons

Does anyone know where I can find gymnastics lessons for my 5 year old son? I am looking for a place in Strongsville or within 10-15 minutes from Strongsville.

There is a place in Middleburg and Seven Hills. I have not tried it yet because my son is only 17 months. Once he gets a little older I was going to send him there. Here is their website http://www.littlestarsgymnastics.com/index.html.

You can sign up for lessons through the Strongsville Rec. They have the classes at Head Over Heels Gymnastics on Sunday afternoons. We take my 6 year old son there and he loves it. It's a great gym and there are some other boys in the class too so they do all the "boy" events. Good luck

Try this Little Gym in Strongsville:

19748 W 130th St Suite 9
Strongsville, OH 44136
###-###-####

We go to the little gym in Shaker...although there are many other locations. We really like it.

the city of Strongsville, used to have them, check the Rec Center too. I know that there is a Thome School of Gymnastics, but I think it is in Berea or Olmsted Falls area....they are very good. There is also one in Medina on Rt. 18 called Pinnacle Gymnastice. This is where we go and my son loves it there. I know it isn't all that close...those are the ones I am aware of. I hope that helps.

1 / 3