Looking for Gymnastic And/or Dance Classes in Cincinnati

Hello everyone,
I am looking for gymnactics or dance classed for my 2yr old daughter. I am not sure if suth classes are offered for her age. If anyone know if something please let me know.

I myself will be checking out 2 places. Queen City Gymnastics Center ###-###-#### (web: queencitygymnastics.com) Looks pretty cool. Another place I'm going to look into is Cinti Gymnastics Academy ###-###-####. Both should be for like 18 mos. on up. Good luck.

I have 3 children boys, 6 and 4 and a girl 2. We go to Hyde Park Gymnastics on Duck Creek. I have been going there since my oldest was 18 months. My daughter is taking classes now and she loves it!!! They have lots of Saturday classes. They also have dance classes but I'm not sure of the ages. It's a wonderful place and I shopped around. It's very centrally located. I live in Bridgetown and it only takes 20 min. Good luck!

Have you tried Hyde Park Gymnastics? My son and my nanny's daughter take a class there together and they are enjoying it...they are both 2.5.

W.

We go to Kids First, and my kids love it. I know alot of people that are really happy with the classes at Hyde Park Gymnastics, also.

I was looking for the same thing for my 14 month old twin boys. Another mother suggested Kids First Sports. It's on Kemper Avenue. I checked into it and they have Tumble Bees, which is gymnastics. Hope that helps!

1 / 3