Looking for Great Yoga

I am new to the area and am looking for a great yoga house; any suggestions? I have gone to Yoga House is Edina but do not want to drive that far. I am looking for something similar.

I go to Core Power Yoga located on Washington in Minneapolis. I love it! The teachers are amazing and the classes range from beginners to challenging.

I saw yoga and pilates classes at the building right next door to the rogers Hennepin county library, if you're close to that area. I have never taken them, but I just spotted it the other day. Good Luck!

where do you live?

my favorite teacher and studio is Amy P. at One Yoga in Uptown. www.one-yoga.org she also teaches at Yoga Center of Minneapolis which has two locations. www.yogacentermpls.com

hope that helps!

My husband and I have had great experiences at St. Paul Yoga Center, near Lexington & Selby.

Claire, my teacher is a midwife, laid back, warm, friendly. She is also a midwife. She does not give handouts. She has recommended good books. A women's group on Weds AM was nice when I could squeeze it into my schedule.

My husband has gone to 2 classes with Paul and loves them. He and Claire are (personal, not business) partners. He is more structured, handouts, teaches that there is more to yoga than just the postures, shares readings from Sufi masters like Rumi,etc.

They have online website. Good luck!

One of my friends is WAY into yoga and she loves Michelle at Yoga House. I've no idea where you live, but the other place she's been impressed with is Core Power Yoga. I believe they have a few locations. Michelle is worth the drive, however. My avid yoga friend, Kristina Graber, now teaches there and, I believe, at Lifetime Fitness in Eden Prairie. She'd be a fantastic teacher, as well.

1 / 3