Looking for Good Place to Buy Second Hand Clothing

Hi. I am looking for a place to buy nice, cheap adult and kids clothing. I live in the Madison Heights/Royal Oak area. Any suggestions?

For kids clothes, the absolute best place is to shop at mom to mom sales. You can find a list of where the sales are at mom2momlist.com. I have gotten a ton of my kids clothes at those. I got my son a pair of brand new nike tennis shoes for $1.00. He wore them out. You can't beat that. Some are better than others, but I think they are great!

Hi...

I have a 12month old baby girl... If you are interested I have a ton of nice things I could give you including a coat... Write back if interested...

There is a resale shop in downtown Rochester- Funky Frog. It is more upscale, resale- but you can find some good deals. I also like Plato's Closet for me. It is geared toward high school/ college kids- but I have found some good jeans there.

I agree with the other post, too, that Old Navy has some really good deals.

Also- if you are looking for an item in particular, try posting a "wanted" on Craigslist.

for baby clothes mom to mom sales are the best... but once you get to size 2 or 3... mom to mom sale are not as good.

the value world at 11 and dequindre has some great stuff.

the kid go round 16 and dequindre has nice stuff a bit more expensive-- very clean and organized.

once upon a child in troy has stuff again a bit more expensive..-- they always have lots of coats and jackets..

sometimes I think a new clothing bought from walmart or target is a good deal. if your kids are the same gender and you can pass things down.. you are probablybetter off to buy new and then it can pass down.\

I always try to buy coats and boots used.. they are expensive items.. I will buy coats several sizes ahead if I find a coat in good clean condition.

I haven't been there in awhile, but I always liked Value World on 11 Mile just east of Dequindre in Warren. :O)

Try craigslist online (craigslist.org). There always seem to be people selling clothes on there by the bagfull. You could also sell your own unwanted clothes on there.
You could also try mom to mom sales.

Mom2Mom sales by far are the best for kids clothing... try the Woodside Bible one in Sept. Mom2Momlist.org is the website I think.

For women's clothing I've had the best success with buying off the clearance racks at Kohl's or Old Navy with coupons. If you get their credit cards they send you coupons all the time. I just use them and pay it off the next month.

I usually go to Once Upon a child they usually have good deals, especially when they have sales (this is a second hand store but a lot of the clothes were never worn) Also I would check at the Good Will in different neighborhoods (some are better than others) they usually have nice things. You'd be surprised what you can find-lastly there are mom to mom sales.

1 / 3