Looking for Good Furniture Store

I have decided to replace our family room furniture. I have in the family room now the set that used to be our old formal living furniture, which is pretty, but not very confortable for a family room. I'm looking for something in leather. Do any of you have a place that you could recommend without paying a fortune?

Thank You Thank You!!!!!! You all were such a great help. I got my furniture and it is being delivered tomorrow. Luxary Leathers and Stacy Furnitures was my favorite two spots.

There is a Stacy's outlet in Grapevine they just opened about a month ago. I went in Sunday and they have some great prices. It is on 2499 just about 1 stop light after Grapevine Millls Mall. Good Luck!!

FYI Probobly George B. would be the fastest from Plano

There is a decorator's warehouse in Frisco off of Main and 423. The owner is great. She uses professional people, but cheap rates b/c she was tired of paying the high prices herself. Its called Decorator's Choice. The phone number is ###-###-####. Her website is www.decoratorschoice.biz and the address is 15222 King Rd Suite 1002 Frisco, Tx 75034. It is a warhouse, but it's unbelieveable inside. They have everything, even furniture. They also can make arrangements. She told me if I didn't want to spend the money on having the decorators come out I could take pic and bring them in and they would help.
I was very impressed. Nice stuff, great prices!
You can take in pics of what you want and she can order it at about 1/3 the cost of most places. I highly recommend it and have sent others there, who said the same.

Stacy's Outlet is a great place, and there's also The Dump, which is a HUGE outlet store that just opened up in Irving, on 635 between Olympus and BeltLine. They are only open 3 days a week - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but they are advertising Name brand 1st quality furniture and accessories at up to 80% off retail. That's where we're going to go looking when we're ready to buy some furniture. Their website is called www.thedump.com . There's also a RoomsToGo outlet in Arlington, on 360, south of Division, and I'm not sure where the Ashley Furniture outlet is, but you might be able to call one of the stores to find out. Good Luck with your search!

My friends own a chain of furniture stores called "Luxury of Leather" where you can design your own furniture at very reasonable prices. There is one near you. I would highly recommend checking them out!

"Our family doctor misses us. So does the pharmacist."
www.GoodHealthMadeSimple.com

OK, my hubby and I wanted leather furniture so bad, but it was all so expensive...or at least the kind we liked. We went everywhere and actually found the best deal at The Luxury of Leather in Frisco.

You actually pick out the color of leather (there were so many browns that we wanted that we had to narrow it down), the softness of the cushions (soft, medium, or hard), the nailheads, etc. It was all solid frame and was so much cheaper than the furniture stores. It was made when you ordered it and we got it in 3 weeks! I could not believe it!

We ended up paying about $2,500 for a couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman that was all custom made. GREAT DEAL!!

I love Weirs. They seem to have great comfy furniture that's homey and not too pricey. good luck.

We've bought furniture from a few different stores but I think Stacy's furniture in Grapevine is my favorite. There are 8 different kinds of stores under one room and even a restaurant to lunch while you shop. We got very good deals from them too and they did a good job with the Customer Service. I've also had good luck with Freeds and Bassett (great if you want to customiize your own furniture) but they are a little more expensive but good quality. Have fun shopping!

My best friend owns a leather furniture company called Cowhide Western Furniture. They specialize in leather, western, and hair-on cowhide furniture. Everything is custom made to order and gorgeous! The website is www.cowhidewesternfurniture.com - to get the best deals go to the ebay store where you can submit offers and get free shipping!

1 / 3