Looking for Good Female Internal Medicine/Family Practice Doctor

Hi All,

I am looking for a new Doctor for me. I have an OB/GYN that I like, but need a new Family Practice/Internal Medicine Doctor for my regular health needs in the Carrollton/Plano area. I am willing to do a little driving, but the closer the better.

Thanks, A.

Dr. Kristina Hursey---awesome!

I love my female family practice doctor - Sara Tranchina. Her office is in Presbyterian Dallas, but I live in Irving and don't mind the drive because she's well worth it. She's been on D Magazine's list of top doctors for many years.

Dr. Susan Clifford. She is located in the RHD medical clinics. She is awesome. Her office is North Dallas Pediatrics. My son goes there when my doctors office is closed. I really like her alot.

1 / 3