Looking for Good Easter Brunch in Northwest Suburbs

I'm new to this service, so this is my first request. I'm looking for a place to go for Easter Brunch in the Northwest suburbs. I'm looking for a place that is a little bit dressy but not overpriced.

Thank you all for the great Easter Brunch options. I learned of several great places to eat that I didn't even know about and will try them even though we aren't having brunch there. Apparently, people start making reservations in January for this sort of thing. So, many of the places I called didn't have very many seating options available. I decided to try Stonegate. All of the places I called offer a wide variety of food for the brunch, but I picked Stonegate because they offered prime rib, roast turkey, and salmon - which addresses all the preferences in my family. I'll let you know how good it is after. If you haven't made a reservation yet, you better get on it!

I would suggest Port Edwards Sunday Brunch. 555 West Algonquin Road, Algonquin IL 60102. It is a very nice place to eat and its right on the fox river. The price is 30.00 per adult, but well worth it. All you can eat buffet. From waffles to all types of sea food.

I asked this on another site I visit and some mentioned some brunch places. They may be a little pricey, but most of them have info on their website...

The Barn of Barrington
D'Andrea in CL
Port Edward
Concorde Banquets in Kildeer
Stonegate in Hoffman Estates
Holiday Inn in Crystal Lake
Cary Country Club
Millrose in Barrington
Winberies in Buffalo Grove

I am still trying to pick a place.

Marlowe's in Palatine is really good and not expensive. Last year I believe it was 18.95 a person.

Schaumburg Marriott used to do a great one in a large banquet hall with Bunny and all! I'd call to see if they still do it!!

I don't know what the cost is, but hear the Lambs Farm is great. You do need a reservation though.

There are a couple of places that I have been to for Sunday brunch, so I assume that includes Easter. One is Millrose Restaurant in South Barrington and another one is Indian Lakes in Bloomingdale. Hope this helps with your search! =]

Cary Country Club in Cary has a great brunch. Very reasonable-infact, they have brunch buffet every Sunday and fishfry every Friday night too. Map quest directions the zip code is 60013.

we are going to Makray golf course for easter brunch. you can call there to see if they have openings still. it is on NW hwy in Barrington

1 / 3