Looking for Good Air and Heating Repair Person

We are looking for a good air/heating repairman. We need a licensed heating and air repairman to check our air conditioning system.

Lew Cunnington, Cunnington Heating and Air ###-###-####

He is very honest and thorough. As a Realtor, I have used him in several transactions and referred him to many clients. He's been in the area a long time. Tell him I sent you!
A. reggie

A. reggie

I had a furnance installed last winter by Cool Air Technoloiges. Bill and Trish, the owners, were great. After several attempts to get the probelm resolved by different companies, I was so frustrated. I found Cool Air on Angies's List and called. Bill came out on the same day I called, looked at everything, explained to me why it needed to be replaced and gave a fair estimate. Trish who is the office manager also managed to bump my appointment up when she found out I had 14 mo. old twins in the home. It was during the cold snap last winter. I can't say enough about how great they were. They are based in Tustin, so you'll have to call and see if they'll go to Cerritos. ###-###-####.

Have a great day,
M. S.

Hi there

We have a great guy who is actually in lb area.
His name is stacey seguine # ###-###-#### he is awesome!!
You can mention to him C. and rich chung referred you.
very trustworthy!!!!!!!!! good luck

My husband owns a company called AC Cool. They are based out of Orange, but they work pretty much all of LA and OC areas. He and all the guys he employs are very honest and dependable and they are clean! Big plus for me. The office number is ###-###-####.

http://www.longbeachheatandair.com/

They've done both repair and installation for us in the past 8 years. I highly recommend them.

When my husband and I installed central heat/air in our house we had several companies come out and give us quotes, we found the best price in Donahue Heating and Air Conditioning. Brandon Donahue and his crew did an excellent job, they were personable, polite, and delivered ahead of schedulle. They also maintain systems, and do repairs. My brother in law also used them and was pleased with both the price and the work done. the City inspector who checked the work, was impressed and asked for his business card for referals. They are local (I live in Norwalk) and you can contact them atwww.donahueheatingandair.com ###-###-####

Houston best Company for Save energy, Save natural resources, save money and Green is Houston Air Conditioning Company. We concentrate Houston air conditioning in the following services to care for your home or company:

• Houston Air Conditioning Repair Services
• Houston Air Conditioning Maintenance
• Houston Air Conditioning Replacement
• Houston Heating Repair Services
• Houston Heating Maintenance
• Houston Heating Replacement
• Houston Energy Solution
• Houston Energy Audit
• Houston Insulation
• Houston House Sealing
• Houston Radiant Barrier
• Houston Duct Sealing
• Houston Lighting

24 Hours AC Repair and Service - Houston

Our Service is Fast, Excellent and for Saving your money.

We are the best 24 Hours Services in Houston.

Call US ###-###-####

Email ____@____.com

http://www.houstonairconditioners.us

We have got awards for best air conditioning repair and cleaning company in Houston and USA

Try E.C. Air. It's a small family owned business located in Uptown Whittier area. I've always found them to be honest and reliable. Don't have the number, but you should be able to locate it.

1 / 3