Looking for Flower Girl Ballet Slipper for Wedding

Hello fellow mommies!

I am looking for girl ballet slippers for a wedding. They need to be ivory since the drees is ivory with a pink lace.

Does anyone know where can I find it? I have been looking online and I've found very expensive ones (around $49) and I dont want to pay that much for a pair of shoes that my daughter will get to use only a couple of times (if I am lucky!)

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

i found some slippers at davids bridal for my little girl - they do have soft soles though - but they were less than $20 (i believe $16.50)

You might try Payless Shoe Source. I actually wore the type of shoe you have described as my wedding shoe. I bought them at Payless and I can't remember where we had them dyed. I don't remember if they did it or if we took them somewhere else, but I do remember they were white & looked like ballet slippers.

T.,

I had the same problem when my daughter was in a wedding. I purchased white ballet shoes from Wal Mart. They also have them at Payless. I used a neutral (and a tiny tiny tiny bit of tan) shoe polish and made them look less white. They looked great.

You can buy these at www.allaboutdance.com for $13.50. The only thing is that they only come in white, but you can have them dyed at any shoe repair shop that dyes shoes. And, if you're wanting ivory, you could probably do inexpensive tea dying at home.

My daughter uses these with her formals when we go on cruises. I have found them at the Goodwill, at Walmart, at the children's formal shop at Sam Moon. With ballet slippers a fashion icon, you should be able to find similar with soles which would be even better for her feet. They have pink ones at Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3985032 which would be cute with the pink lace. Good luck!

I got mine and my daughter's at David's Bridal for about $20.00 they have white and ivory.

1 / 3