Looking for Family Law Atty for Custody

Updated on April 04, 2006
J. asks from Saint Paul, MN

I am single Mom and looking for a good Family Law Atty to help in custody/support hearings in the St. Paul area.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

S.G.

answers from Minneapolis on

J.-

I am a single mom in St. Paul and I am a family law attorney. As far as "good"- I think I am a good listener and a strong advocate -- I have been working with custody issues for a number of years. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to.

N.

answers from Minneapolis on

I will be in a similar situation that you are in in a couple of months when my baby is born. I am a single mother-to-be.I am very concerned about all the legal process that goes with child support. If you have any luck finding a good family attorney please let me know. Any feedback I can get would really help. I don't mean to intrude, just trying to get a good referral aswell. Thank you.
N.

answers from Minneapolis on

Are you looking for custody issues? I might have someone for you let me know what it is all about. My husband and I are going through similiar issues right now.

A.

answers from Minneapolis on

When we needed it we used Michael Dittberner in Edina. The firm is Clugg Linder & Dittberner Remington and the phone number is ###-###-####. His office is close to 494 and France. I know that isn't exactly St. Paul, but he is awesome.

R.C.

answers from Minneapolis on

I am in law school now and I am actually taking Family Law from a very respected family law attorney who is now a child support magistrate. I will ask him for a referral for you. I'll see him Tuesday evening. Good luck!

G.

answers from Minneapolis on

I had a great experience with Robert Lawton on west 7th st. He's in the phone book. He helped me obtain custody of my granddaughter 10 months ago.

Next question: Child Support Question. Please Help!