Looking for Evening Sports or Martial Arts Class for 3 Year Old

I have been searching for either sports or martial arts class in the evening for my 3 year old little boy. So far no luck. Most cases the age is 4 or above. I am in the OFallon, MO area. Anyone with any ideas please let me know.

It's not very close, but RHO martial arts in Ballwin offers classes starting at 3 years. They are great with the little ones

My son is also three, I have signed him up for t ball classes at the YMCA. I don't know if it is to late but it is worth a try. Also, the Little gym off Mexico road is also running open registration right now for classes. My son just finished the winter session and he had a ball and I met some really nice people. Kinda pricey though. Depends on Where in OFallon that you live, there is a martial arts studio down on the M (Northern end) side behind the Walgreens at Main and Tom Gineveer (sp???). Hope this helps.

K.,

check out Vettasports.com
they have a some sports programs for little guys (2 and 3 year olds) and I am pretty sure they have a location near you that offers evening programs.

good luck.

Try the renaud Spirit center. I have signed my son up for several classes there and he loves them. The good thing about the RSC is that you do not have to have a membership to take classes. The rates are very reasonable and if you are not a member the price of the class does not change (like at the YMCA).

You could also check out The Little Gym. They have classes for 3's.

1 / 3