Looking for Educational Full Day Day Care in Eden Prairie

My son is four years old and will attend kindegarden in the fall of 2007. I am relocating to the Eden Prairie area and need to find full time care for him. I am looking for something that helps him prepare for kindegarden. He is currently enrolled in a preschool in Crystal.

Check out Especially for Children in Eden Prairie. It's on the Chanhassen border, so I'm not sure how close that'll be for you, but it's a wonderful program.

Try the Goddard school in Chan. It's expensive, but supposed to be really good.

Hi, try the Language of Love Spanish Learning Center. It just opened up in Eden Prairie. Anna is the owner:
###-###-####. It is a spanish immersion program for infants - pre-K.

Hi there! My name is J. and I to live in EP. I have my daughter in City Montessori school in Chan. It's just down highway 5 a little way's. We love it and her prices are resonable. Good luck!

C., my name is S. and I have a home daycare. I provide a learning curriculum and have several children around your son's age in my daycare right now. I have over 18 years experience teaching young children and I have 3 children of my own; 3 years old, 5 years old, and 16 years old. If you are interested in more info, please email me at ____@____.com.

1 / 3