Looking for Creative Ways to Tell Family That I'm Pregnant!

I am 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. Of course I am not going to tell anyone yet- but when I am ready I would like to share this news in a creative and special way!
I have two daughters, ages 4 and 6. It would be nice to include them in the surprise.
If you have any great ideas, please share!

How about if you got the girls "big sister" shirts and when ready at a family party or something have the girls wear them and let people notice on there own... Think that's kinda cool myself.

Congrat!!! My sister-in-law did something cute. When she was pregnant with her 3rd she had tshirts made for her older daughter and son. They said I'm a big brother and I'm a big sister. So at the next family event they wore them and shcoked everyone...it was great and the kids LOVED it!!! Good luck!!

For my first, I gave my parents a jar of Prego mini-meatball pasta sauce. I picked it 'cause their tag-line used to be 'it's in there!', but the name works perfectly, too.

Congratulations!

It may be a little late for this, but I had a friend who sent a Christmas card with a picture of her 2 kids and her belly with a big question mark on it. Loved that.

Best of luck-please let us know how you decide to spill the beans!

If Christmas isn't too soon to tell for you then that would be a lot of fun. You could make a small photo album of your girls for the grandparents. When they flip through the album and look at the pics, have the last one be the ultrasound. You could also have your girls make the anouncement. I have three boys and when I was pregnant with my fourth baby we let the boys tell everyone it was a girl. There is something that makes it so much more emotional when the news comes from the kids.

Congrats! We made an e-video of my son, 3 1/2, saying 'hi grandma, we're having another baby'. She loved it. We live 1,000 away from family so this was a nice way for us to share our news.

With the holiday season you could do something to involve that. If you do christmas you could get an orniment made. My friend had t-shirts made for the other kids Saving we are gonna be big Sisters. You could give a picture frame with 3 pictures 1 for each child- put the ultra sound pic in the last. Congrats.

I third the t-shirt idea. At my daughter's birthday party the last gift she *opened* was a t-shirt that said Big Sister April 2009. You can get the t-shirts that are month and year specific at www.cafepress.com. They also have t-shirts that say "I'm the oldest sister" and "I'm the middle sister." LOADS to choose from!!

We bought chocolate molds in the shape of a pregnant woman and made chocolate lollipops with them. It took everyone a few minutes after we handed them out to see what it was but then it clicked and they all laughed. You can order the molds online melt the chocolate yourself. I bet your girls would enjoy helping with this!!

1 / 3