Looking for Creative/best Ways to Display Kids Clothes for Garage Sale

I hate when people just throw them in boxes or on tables - everything gets so messy and find myself not putting in the time to weed thru the stuff. Would like to put on racks but not sure how much they are or where to get them. Saw one person who had one of those circular racks that you see in retail stores - not sure where she got it. Can I rent something like this?

Never spend money to do a garage sale. We tie a rope from the open garage door from one end to the other and string them up there.

If you have two ladders you can put something like a sturdy shower curtain rod, or I've used the handles from rakes and brooms across them to make a hanging display.

I once saw someone tightly tied a rope between 2 trees and hung clothes on it. Would that work for you?

Find on craigslisy or something someones old patio table w/the glass part out. It works perfect as a rack.

We use hang up racks or if no rack available use 2 wooden ladders open and standing up with a long broom or in our case a pc of conduit to hang stuff on. I fold up tshirts, jeans and shorts onto tables. don't put anything in boxes on the ground. If I have to bend over and my butts up in the air to look at it I won't bother lol. good luck

Those racks are expensive. I have used a latter on the end of two chairs. Worked very well for me. I didn't pack them all together. That makes it undesireable to look at every single one of them.
Worked for me.

Hung up clothes will always get looked at. Ask around to see if anybody you know will loan you a garment rack if the clothes line idea doesn't work.

I have used rolling garment rack.

1 / 3