Looking for Cleaning Lady for Bi Weekly Cleaning

Updated on July 18, 2008
P.K. asks from Christiana, TN

I'm looking for someone to clean my home every couple of weeks to do the "deep cleaning". Can anyone recommend an honest and trusworthy person?

Thank you!!!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Nashville on

I have a friend who needs to pick up some extra money... she currently works for me at my company and asked me if I knew of anyone who needed cleaning.... she has worked for me for over 13yrs and I can promise you she is a hard worker and very trustworthy... I would have her do my own house, but I am selling.....if you would like her info, you can contact me through email. ____@____.com

answers from Nashville on

Where do you live? City and State that is. I know of a really good cleaning lady who is a Christian and is very honest and trustworthy. She is my ex-daughter-in-law. If you live in the M'boro, Smyrna, TN area. You may contact me at ____@____.com I will be glad to hook you up with her.

answers from Nashville on

I can recommend Teresa. She's a friend of mine and does cleaning for a living. Her number is ###-###-####. Just tell her L. Merriam recommended you.

answers from Nashville on

Here is the correct phone # ###-###-####. That is Karen's cell phone and she should be available.

P., I gave you the wrong phone number, so sorry! I will get the correct phone number to you as soon as I can find it! Again, sorry!

Are you in the Rutherford County area? I have a lady that comes bi-weekly and she is good and trustworthy. She does the bathrooms, kitchen, mopping, vacuuming and dusting. I don't have her do all the rooms every time since they are not all used and that cuts down on her time and the $ I spend.

answers from Nashville on

What are you wanting done?

Next question: Seeking a Trustworthy House Cleaner in the Plano/Allen Area