Looking for Classes for Babies

I have a 10 months little girl. I wanted to try a gymnastic class for her. She's not in daycare right now I wanted to join something so we can be around babies her age. I hope you can help

My son attends Trevinos Gymnastics. They have several programs available for all ages. They are located in Red Oak. You can visit their website at www.trevinosgymnastics.com or you can call them at ###-###-####. Good luck.

It really depends on where you are and how far you are willing to drive. Little Gym is great, but expensive. Gymboree is slightly less. Some of the music classes are much less expensive too. UNT Denton has a great program. http://web2.unt.edu/news/story.cfm?story=9197
If money isn't an issue, the Adult-infant series at St. Alcuin is SOOO good. A lot of the big churches & temples have mom classes, bible studies and MOPS available and most of the time you don't have to be a member. Both Presby and Presby Plano have Mother-Baby classes. They really are social & fun. Also, a lot of the Ys and Rec Centers have swim lessons for kids. Where are you??

We enrolled my twins in Little Gym and it was a terrific experience for them. They have classes for a variety of age groups. Check out their website to find a location near you and to check out class dates/times: http://www.littlegym.com

TwinsMom

Try you local or city rec center, they are cheap and have tumbling tots.

The Little Gym does have classes for this age. There is on in S Arlington off of Green Oaks.

The Hurst rec center has a mommy and me tumbling class! I think it's 22 dollars for 8 weeks!

I think the Little Gym has classes.

1 / 3