Looking for Childcare - Mesa,AZ

I am looking for childcare for my 2 children ages 3 1/2 and 7months. I am hoping to find an inhome daycare around 200-250$/weekly for both children full time. I have looked in the local business reviews and Childcare resource and referral and havent really found anything great yet. Please let me know if you other moms have any good advice!!! Thanks :)

I am an in-home child care provider in the East Valley (Guadalupe Road & 101) and have several openings for full time, part time, and even drop-in care. My rate for both children, full time would be $225/wk.

I am Arizona licensed and certified, registered with CCR&R, a participant in the Arizona Food Program, CPR certified, 1st aid trained, and DES fingerprinted. I've been providing care since 2002 and have excellent references.

If you're interested or have questions, you may email me directly at ____@____.com or feel free to call me at ###-###-####.

M. Green
Sweet Pea TLC

I do in-home day care. I also have a 3 year little girl and would love to have a little playmate for her. What hours are you looking for and how many days a week? I am located in the East Mesa area off of Crismon and Guadalupe.
We have a great time with playing, projects and learning time. Best of Luck
A. M

Hi S., I called my home daycare that I used for my son for almost 2 years (he's going to karate camp for the summer then in K). She can watch both for $260 per week. She is off Cooper/Ray. In the almost 2 years he was there, she never was sick or missed one single day and even worked on some of the holidays without charging extra. I just love her! Anyway, contact me direct for her contact info if you would like it! Good luck!

S.-

Where are you looking? I take my daughter to an in home daycare in Chandler (Warner and 101). We will be taking our soon to me born son as well once I am done with maternity leave. She is going to charge us $210 per week.

S., I'm in the same boat with you. My daughter is 2.5 and my son will be one on Saturday and I'm having difficulty finding someone to watch my kids as well. Our budget is even the same. Let me know if you find anyone good! Maybe they would have room for all four of our kids!

If your in the Mesa area? I do home daycare and have 2 openings if you stil need care. W.

1 / 3