Looking for Cheap but Good Gymnastics Class for a 4 Year Old in Lansing, MI.

any ideas for gymnastics classes for recreation mostly for 4 year olds in lansing, mi?

Lansing Parks and Rec has a tumbling class. You can look them up online or pick up a parks and rec paper at the library or any community center. They are pretty reasonable.

Hi D.,
I just enrolled my daughter in gymnastics at Phnomnial Flips. They have just moved to Filly st. She started last week and liked it. She is in the fabolus 4's and really likes it. It's only 35 a month for once a week if you can go before 4 or it's 45 dollars I think. They also have a website too you can check out. The couch is really nice and good with kids.
Good Luck.

D.,
My little girl goes to Twistars in Dewitt. We have been going there for a couple of years now. Nights can be a little crazy around there (more than one class going on) but if you can get your little one into a day class - you won't be disappointed! Kiki is the teacher that is most loved at our house. Plus, they will let you come in a check things out. Good luck! If you call - tell them Emma sent you - she is well known over there.

we go to tari in haslet it only flor stuff but we love it an in june we have a big recitel

1 / 3