Looking for Birthday Party Places for 7 Year Old Boy

I'm looking for ideas for places to hold my son's 7th birthday party. He has already done Pump It Up and ASI. We want a place where it is just his party, not somewhere like Chuck E. Cheese where there are other parties or people around, and since he has a summer birthday, we'd also like some place cool. We are all out of ideas and would love your help!

What about bowling? One of the best parties we have been to was at Strikz in Frisco. Very well organized and very fun!! My 6 yr old loved it! good luck.

Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field is a cool place for parties. All the people who come can check out the musuem. A lot of Dads brought their kids to this one!

Also, there is Young Chef's Academy. All the kids cook a pizza or other food and then get to eat what they make. They all get a cooking utensil as a party gift. There is one in the Lakeside shopping center in Plano.

Adventure Landing in on Coit in the Frankford area does parties...they have go-karts, bumper boats, miniture golf, laser tag and a game room.

Also, we went to a party at a Fire Station in Frisco. The firefighters did a great job and taught firesafety, passed out fire hats and toured the kids through the station. They even had a dalmation! The kids got to get up on the firetrucks and inside the ambulance. Afterwards, the firefighters even helped serve them the pizza and cake in their "kitchen". The kids seemed to like it alot.

We're in the process of trying to figure out a birthday party place for my daughter's 5th birthday.

We held her 4th birthday party at the Museum of Nature and Science at Fair Park. They have party activities for different ages. For my daughter's party, we did a color and light theme where the kids worked with paint. The attendees all seemed happy with it. You get room for the entire party (just you and your guests), and then the families can go play in the museum after the party, though most people headed to another child's party.

The price wasn't too bad for members. The only downside for us was the total count includes parents. We had a bigger turnout than we expected for a late July birthday party. We got many requests to bring siblings and cousins. I also figured people wouldn't want to drive all the way to Fair Park, but that didn't stop any of our guests!

Let me know if you have any questions.

We just did my 7 YO son's birthday at a bowling alley. Not completely private, but we were far enough away from the other bowlers that we were pretty isolated. The kids loved it!

This website may give you some ideas.
http://www.dallasbirthdays.com/

You can always looking into renting out a pool? Most of the rec pools will let you rent the pools by the hour.
You could look into a skating party? They should give you your own room. www.thunderbirdskatecenter.com/parties.php They offer a private party for where you rent the place for 2 hrs.
Another idea is kreativekidzparties.com Each child's party is in a separate room. Great place and lots of fun.

What about Main Event in Plano? Bowling, Laser Tag, and games. Fun!! Also, we rented out Oak Point Center indoor pool in Plano last year. We had the whole place to ourselves with lifegaurds included.

A friend of mine has had her son's birthday party at a place called Bedford Splash. It's a water part but not as big as some can be. It was fun, especially for a summer birthday. They have a website if you google it.

1 / 3