Looking for Ballet Lessons in Gwinnett

My almost 6 year old wants to take ballet lessons. She's not had any dance lessons before, so I'm looking for a good beginner program. I live in Duluth and would like somewhere close. I looked at Gwinnett Ballet that meets at the Gwinnett Center on Sugarloaf. It seemed expensive and maybe to intense for a beginner.
Thanks for the help!

My teenage daughter took a hip hop class about a year ago at Susan Chambers Dance school in the Kroger shopping center on Riverside Pkwy. in Lawrenceville. They do have a ballet class for beginners. You might want to check it out on the internet. The rates are pretty reasonable.

Hope you find what you're looking for and at the right price.

Check Southern Dance Connection in Lawrenceville or Steppin Up Dance Academy in Snellville. I know both have ballet/tap combo classes for 6 year olds on both weekdays and Saturdays

My friend runs a studio in downtown lawrenceville called Studio Dance & Fitness. They do a variety of classes there.

http://studiodanceandfitness.com/youthschedule.html

Hi C.!

My daughter took beginning lessons at Suwanee Academy of the Arts and loved it! They take classes through the year and then have a recital at the end which is adorable! She was still in preschool at the time so we were lucky to be able to attend a class in the morning and the class size was small (only 6 in the class). They have afternoon classes for school aged children as well and the price is reasonable. Good luck! R.

1 / 3