Looking for Artist to Paint Words on Wall

I am looking to hire a painter to write some words on the bathroom wall. It will be all the way around the wall near the ceiling like a border.It is a small bathroom, so it shouldn't take a super long time. Does anyone know of a good artist that can do this? I want to do it for pretty cheap.(definitely under $100) I don't want to do the vinyl lettering. It would cost too much to do that. Thanks!

If you would like, you could send me an email at ____@____.com and I can forward you some photos of art that I've painted with words to see if you're at all interested. I haven't placed words on walls before, but I don't think there would be much difference.

If you are interested in doing it yourself their is a new company out that sells words that you can apply yourself. It is a work from home company that I saw at a networking event. Check out uppercase living. They have a website www.uppercaseliving.com. You need the following id <653958> and registration token <chocolate> to get into the sight. I thought they had some very interesting designs - very classy.

I would call Jenny Tilbury at the YAT (Young Artists of Texas) in Keller. They are a non-profit who works with artists 18-25. I bet she would know of someone.

I know someone that did a great job doing this at her home! She may be interested in earning some extra spending cash. Send a private message to me with your phone number if you would like me to ask her to give you a call about this.

My cousin's boyfriend does murals on the side, if you still need someone, let me know and I can get his number.

Hello R.,

I am the Uppercase Living Demonstrator that was recommended below. If you would, please log on to
www.uppercaseliving.com and use the following info to register: id# 653958 and token: chocolate
There is a short registration, only I get the info, and you can browse the catalog. If you have your own design idea, you can go to "my design tool" and create your own. There is 31 colors to choose from and 50 fonts to write in.
They are decals for your walls that are as temporary or as permanent as you would like them to be. They are also more reasonable than an artist. You also get rewarded for shopping with the double-up reward program, actually TRIPLE-UP for the month of July. This is where you get triple the amount you spend as a bonus when you hold an Open House.
Let me know what you think.
Thank you,
J. ###-###-####

I have a friend from church who has done some painting for me in my daughters room and she does a GREAT job. If you would like to contact her, her email is ____@____.com, she is in NW Fort Worth. Good luck.

I know a woman that does Interior Design and I am sure she will know of someone that does that
Kathy Bradford- Bradford Interiors
###-###-####

D. Sansone
www.partyangelsus.com
###-###-####
When you want to start enjoying your own party- call us!

1 / 3