Looking for Area Pediatrician That Works with Delayed/no Vaccination Schedules!

We live in Broken Arrow and are looking for a new pediatrician in the Tulsa area. Our 2 year old son has quite a bit of developmental delays and we will no longer vaccinate him due to previous bad reactions. We have decided that we are at least going to delay our 4 month old son's vaccines. I would like a pediatrician that open to delaying vaccines and that possibly has some depth of knowledge regarding developmental delays/autism. Thanks sooooo much!

Hey C., I have a great doctor for you. Ihave been seeing him for 4 years and my son is 4. It's at the OSU Physicians on Southwest Blvd. There phone number is ###-###-####. If i have misquoted the phone number please look it up. You will be happy you did.

We use Dr. Narrin at South Tulsa Pediatrics and I believe that she is open to delaying/no vaccs. Our friends use her also and they delayed vaccinating their child and she was okay with it. I know that they talked to her pretty in-depth about it too. Sorry I can't provide more info on that though. Good luck!

My family uses Dr Bharani ###-###-####. My neices and nephews have all gone to him as well for the past 20 years. I know he works with delayed/no vaccination families as I have several friends that have made this choice. He is affiliated with all area hospitals and is voted Pediatrician of the year by his colleages year after year. We absolutely adore him and think the world of him. Also, we have friends with an autistic child and they use the Dr.s Sood. They are a husband and wife team of drs that we have also used in a pinch that are wonderful. Same calm demenure just lovely people. I think you would be thrilled with either choice.

Miriam Mills (not sure if she is taking new patients)
Kathryn Koljack (I think that is her first name) in Jenks

Try BIrth and Beyond Pediatrics.

1 / 3