Looking for an Pet Sitter That Will Come to My House

We are hoping to go to back east to visit family in June. I am looking for a pet sitter that can come to the house to feed and water my guinea pigs 1-2 times a day. I live in Avondale.

Dear A.,
We go out of town often & use a wonderful service called Watch Over Me. They come to our house & send us daily text/pic messages of our dogs & also leave a daily log for you to read when you get home. You can check out their website watch-over-me.com
We have dealt with Kim every time & she is great. Please let her know D. & Shaun in Buckeye referred you if you use their service. Good luck & I hope this was helpful!

I have a friend from church that has her own business doing pet-sitting, babysitting, and house sitting. Here's the link to her website:

http://www.sittingforyou.com/

She is able to provide references as well.

where are you located? It may be easier to find someone to keep them at their own house while you are gone and then you could pick them up when you get back. just a thought.

Depending on where you live, I would be able to do it for you.

What side of town do you live on?

Try posting at college campuses. With GCC and ASU so close, I am sure there would be people there who would be able to do it.

There is a lady in my neighborhood that just started a pet sitting business. Her name is Kelly and her # ###-###-####. I sure hope that helps you out. She is just starting out so this might help her out.

A. E

1 / 3