Looking for an OB/GP at Good Samaritan, Puyallup

Hi! I'm looking for an OB at Good Sam and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Dr. Nancy Grubb? I was hoping to find a doctor who did both GP and Obstetrics. Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks:)

Mahalo Jenni and Leslie! I was a little anxious since we're changing hospitals to be closer to family so they can lend a hand with the kids! It makes me feel much better to hear from you both! Thanks again!!!

I've never had any experience with Dr. Grubb, but if you are looking for someone who does GP and obstetrics I would highly recommend Dr. Taggart at Sound Family Medicine on South Hill. His is a GP, but does a lot of obstetrics as well. He delivers at Good Samaritan. Another good thing about him is that even though he's not a "pediatrician" he sees a TON of children. I chose to take my daughter to him over a pediatrician after she was born based off of my OB's recommendation, and am so glad I did. He can be tricky to get into, because he's so popular. We got in on a fluke with my daughter, but usually the only new patients he takes are pregnant women and the babies they deliver (as long as the mother was a patient). He has a great bedside manner, and I fully plan on having him deliver my next baby just so they can be his patient as well. Can you tell I'm a fan of Dr. Taggart? :)

Nancy Grubb is very good as well as Dr. Terrill Utt at All Family Medicine. They use to be in the same building but now Dr. Utt (who I go to) is on Canyon Road across from Albertsons. However with Dr. Utt, he's very popular and loves to talk w/his patients, so make sure you get the early a.m. appointment LOL.

Dr. James Majors, he is at the womens clinic right across the street from Labor and Delivery. I loved him! Even after he had to send me to Tacoma General because of complications, he still made sure they took care of me.

1 / 3