Looking for Acupuncturist for Pregnant near Coppell/ North-West of Dallas

Can you recommended an acupuncturist that is experienced with pregnancy related problems? I may have pre-eclampsia.

The best thing to do to ward off pre-eclampsia is to eat MORE protein and a balanced diet rich in whole grains, fruits and veggies. Drink LOTS of water too. Eating meat 2 times a day is helpful to read the targeted 80 - 100 grams of protein per day. If you are really getting pre-eclampsia, you will need 150 - 200grams of protein per day until you get back to normal. See the Brewer pregnancy diet on the internet for guidance. Add a protein powder mixed with milk to boost your protein.

I know an acupuncturist in Frisco. Dr. Trevin Fugere at Fusion Chiropractic. I highly recommend him.

K. Voigtsberger, CD(DONA), AAHCC
Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
Bradley Method® Educator
Breastfeeding Educator
www.wholeheartbirth.com

I too was looking for someone close to Coppell; I recently chose Nancy Cosaro (she is in Carrollton) -- off of Keller Springs. Very convenient to Coppell. http://www.eastwestom.com/htmls/bio.php is her website. Please let her know that I referred you; as she gives a $10 referral credit to you and to me for coming in for your first visit.
K. McLeod

I agree with Kathy V. Good nutrition, specifically tonso f fresh, raw fruits and veggies are the key. Unfortunately, most of us don't eat enough! I have an easy way to get more fruits and veggies in your diet. Studies show it can help prevent pre-eclampsia. Not sure it can do anything if you've already got it, but it can't hurt...it's just good nutrition. If I were in your position, I would want someone to tell me about it.

I am praying for you to have a safe pregnancy and delivery.

Message me if you'd like more info on my solution.

Blessings,

Try Carlos Chapa in Valley Ranch/Irving area. ###-###-####

Dr. Doshima Dovchin

1 / 3