Looking for a Wii Game for 4 Yo

Both of my kids have become interested in the Nintendo Wii games. Since it does keep them moving, I am willing to give them some playing time each day. Can anyone recommend a good game for a 4 yo boy? There are some games that my six yo and I have trouble with, so any advice would be helpful.

We have Outdoor Challenge. Got it from Target. There is a lot of running and jumping, coordination skills. There are several different activities to choose from. You can do them one at a time or as a challenge. YOu can do one or two player. It definitely keeps them moving!
--M.

My son is 4 and he likes the Lego games,Mario Cart,bowling,Diego and he loves playing my wii fit.

We like JumpStart Pet Rescue. It is single player though.

--M.

Before you even buy used games, try the library. Carroll County libraries in Maryland carries Wii games. Also, there are some story games ... can't remember the titles atm. One even comes with a microphone that allows reading to each other and playing character parts.

I'll have to look up some titles... I may post again. I have to run.

My four yo plays the new Super Mario brothers. It was really hard for him (and me) at first but his big brother played with him a little while and he knows what to do. He has Mario Brawl too but it's a little violent. I have heard that Mario Party is good too but we haven't tried it yet.

The Wii Fit Plus has some games on it that I let my twins play, and they are 14 months! Otherwise, I agree with the other post....the bowling games where you set up the pins are always fun, and Wii Bowling is pretty easy - just make sure that the strap is on tight! My 5 year old cousin is a Wii Bowling master - he's been playing for over a year now. And GameStop is a great place to get games - you can check their online store also.

I have a four year old and a two year old, both girls, and they love Outdoor Adventure. You do have to buy a mat that they can run on, but it is worth the money. My girls have a lot of energy and need some "run around" time. The game has them running and jumping!

My 4 year old daughter loves the Wii. So much that we had to get a timer to limit her use! She enjoys most of the games on the Wii Sports and Wi Fit Plus, although many of them are too difficult so she partially plays them. She has Crayola Colorful Journey for a less active game. It took a little time for her to grasp all of different things you can do, but now that she knows, she is far better at it than anyone else in the house! We buy the games at Game Stop, a place where you can buy used games. This way if she does not like them or becomes bored with them quickly, we haven't lost $40-50. We have a few games geared towards girls that we never thought she would be able to play, but she has proved us all wrong! Many games have different levels that is helpful when they are 1st starting out. Have fun!

1 / 3