Looking for a Summer Job (15-Years-old Children) in Garland, Willye, Sachse...

15 years-old, boy and girl are looking for a summer job in Garland, Sachse, Murphy, Wyllie, Richardson etc.

Is anybody aware of a place, like a retail, fast-food chain etc. where 15 years old may apply...????

Thanks in advance for any orientation/reference.

Eli

My 13 yr old daughter cannot wait to turn 14 so she can go to work at Starbucks.

I do not know the rules but I have heard that Starbucks does start at 14 yrs old. Also, there is a new Market Street in my area (Allen) and they appear to have a ton of young people from 15+ who greet customers and bag and carry groceries to the car.

My daughter loves that place too and would love to work there. The new one has a lot of teens hanging around. That might be because it is so new, I am not sure. I know we are there almost daily with a group of girls getting smoothies or coffee drinks.

Other possibilities are babysitting and jobs at the Y with summer camps.

Susan

I don't know if there is a Market Street grocery store in your area, but I know of one that definitely hires at 15 and are very flexible about hours. Also, some chains like IHOP might hire at 15 for host/hostess (seating) position. Check Sonic as well.

Hey E. I am dealing with the same dilimena but from what I have her Hawaiian Falls (N.Garland Rd/Arapho) hires teens @ age 15 that is the route I am going. Good luck.

1 / 3