Looking for a Restaurant Where They Still Sing Happy Birthday

My daughter is having a birthday tomorrow and we want to take her out to eat somewhere where they come out and make a deal for their birthday. She is having a party on Saturday, so it doesn't need to be a "kid" place. FYI...my kids are not picky eaters and love all kinds of food, so that doesn't matter either! I would really appreciate any quick responses on this. Oh, also it would need to be in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, Shawnee areas preferably! Thanks!

I think we are heading to Red Robins!! Thanks for all the advice...I will use some of the other advice for my son's birthday which happens to be tomorrow!! I'm so sad that Rain Forest closed.

My vote is for Red Robin also. My kids love it! That is where we go for all their birthdays!

Have fun!

I know you wanted around here but the T-Rex in The Lengends is awesome I don't know how old she is if she would like that kind of thing but it was fun and the food is great.

A., Try Red Robin, either in Olathe or Overland Park.

They sing and give the B-Day kiddo ballons and ice cream.

I was going to say Red Robin as well. Great food and they make a big deal for birthdays for the kids. Balloon ears, singing and a free sundae!

And there are locations all around.

Red Robin and they have on ein Olathe, very kid friendly.

Last I knew, they still sing to you at Applebee's and give you a free birthday dessert.

Have fun!

Any of the local Applebee's still make a really big deal of a birthday. Balloons, free cookie sundae and the whole crew sings "Happy Birthday". Just tell your server that it is her birthday and watch the fun unfold!

Applebees in Shawnee does a GREAT job! They bring all of the servers out and they sing really LOUD!!! My daughter loved it!

I know for sure Texas Roadhouse does, and Dos Reales. I think Applebee's might still, as well.

They sing at T-Rex at the Legends.

Applebee's will come out and sing to her and bring her desert (I think it's free :)

Olive Garden in Overland Park....there's one in Olathe and they probably sing there, too.

TGI Fridays, and they also tie balloons to her chair.

I think a lot of places do. Just give your favorite place a call and check before you go. Red Robin does too, that's a fun place for kids, so is Joe's Crab Shack, Mi Ranchito, etc... A lot of the Japanese steak houses do something special for birthday's too.

Dos Reales is Great.or Ryans on 75th both in Shawnee,Also Olive Garden still sings.

Applebee's and Olive Garden still sing Happy Birthday.

Red Robin makes a big deal out of birthdays. I think the child gets a sundae, too. That's where we are headed for our son's birthday this week. Happy birthday to your daughter, too!

applebees always does and chilis

I'm pretty sure The Macaroni Grill still sings happy birthday(traditionally in Italian) located on Metcalf and 93rd I believe. Have fun!!!

Joe's Crab Shack has the most fun birthday songs.

One of our favorite mexican restaurants, Mi Ranchito, sings it in spanish and they have the birthday person put on a big ole sombraro... it's quite funny. They also have awesome food! They have 3 or 4 locations in and around Lenexa and OP, so just google them.