Looking for a Restaurant Where They Still Sing Happy Birthday

My daughter is having a birthday tomorrow and we want to take her out to eat somewhere where they come out and make a deal for their birthday. She is having a party on Saturday, so it doesn't need to be a "kid" place. FYI...my kids are not picky eaters and love all kinds of food, so that doesn't matter either! I would really appreciate any quick responses on this. Oh, also it would need to be in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, Shawnee areas preferably! Thanks!

I think we are heading to Red Robins!! Thanks for all the advice...I will use some of the other advice for my son's birthday which happens to be tomorrow!! I'm so sad that Rain Forest closed.

My vote is for Red Robin also. My kids love it! That is where we go for all their birthdays!

Have fun!

I know you wanted around here but the T-Rex in The Lengends is awesome I don't know how old she is if she would like that kind of thing but it was fun and the food is great.

A., Try Red Robin, either in Olathe or Overland Park.

They sing and give the B-Day kiddo ballons and ice cream.

I was going to say Red Robin as well. Great food and they make a big deal for birthdays for the kids. Balloon ears, singing and a free sundae!

And there are locations all around.

Red Robin and they have on ein Olathe, very kid friendly.

Last I knew, they still sing to you at Applebee's and give you a free birthday dessert.

Have fun!

Any of the local Applebee's still make a really big deal of a birthday. Balloons, free cookie sundae and the whole crew sings "Happy Birthday". Just tell your server that it is her birthday and watch the fun unfold!

Applebees in Shawnee does a GREAT job! They bring all of the servers out and they sing really LOUD!!! My daughter loved it!

I know for sure Texas Roadhouse does, and Dos Reales. I think Applebee's might still, as well.

1 / 3