Looking for a Restaraunt to Have a Sunday Brunch near New Lenox

My Daughter is turning 18 and doesn't want a party. I decided that we would go out for Sunday Brunch with our family to celebrate with her. The only problem is that I do not know where to go. Do you have a spot that you enjoy. We are in New Lenox but would be willing to travel to the surronding towns.

I agree with Al's in Joliet.
Also, 94 West in Orland Park.
Happy 18th.

WEll... this isn't too far, but it is well worth it. Dury lane in oakbrook has the BEST brunch ever!!! It is the most food you have ever seen in 1 room!!! I had my wedding shower there 5 years ago... and my girlfriends still talk about the food. You have to make reservations and I think it is $22 a person. Go there very hungry, it's unbelieveable!! Good luck! Ps, let me know if you go, and what you thought!!

Teo delicious choices

1. In Lockport (off 159th West of 355) is Honeyfields. Nothing fancy to look at, but FABULOUS food, fresh juice, and smoothies.

2. In Olympia fields, Kingsberry Waffle House. Best place around for waffles, great service, and very popular.

These are my fave places and we're brunch nutters... steer clear of mattina cafe on 30 in NL-- horrible, but quaint.

Have fun!

Al's Steak House in Joliet is our favorite. They have quite a large Sunday Brunch buffet - you will want to make reservations. Hope your daughter has a nice birthday.

W.

1 / 3