Looking for a Resale or Consignment Shop in the Northern/NW Suburbs

Hello Moms

Can anyone recommend great resale or consignment shops in the Northern or North West Suburbs. Thank you for your help.

Repeat Street in Gurnee, Illinois -its at the corner of washington and milwaukee avenue you can sign up for the mailing list too and get additional discounts and news about special sales etc..

Consignment shops have you just drop off your stuff and they give you cash. It's quick and easy, although they don't pay very much.

Have you thought about consignment sales? You price your items yourself, and they pay you a percentage, based on if you volunteer, hang your items on hangers, etc.

I had good luck with Brand Name Consigments (www.brandnameconsignments.com). I was a consignor at their last sale and they pay you cash when you pick up your unsold items. Here's the email message they sent me recently about their upcoming winter sale...

GOOD LUCK!

---------------------------------------------------
Registration for our Nov 11 & 12, 2009 Winter / Holiday sale at the Lake County Fairgrounds is OPEN!

$$ Could you use extra money this holiday season? $$

Register today at www.brandnameconsignments.com to sell your gently used & new children's & maternity items.

Sale Dates: Nov 11th 8am-8pm, Nov 12th 9am-2pm. Open to the public.

Please forward this to your friends & family. They too can cash in by cleaning out their closets. And you can earn referral credit to spend at the sale (visit website for details).

Once upon a Child in Round Lake on RollinsRd/Rt 83.

I think they have a website.

For women's clothing, try the PHD Resale Boutique on Northwest Highway in Palatine. Proceeds go to buy suppies for moms and babies in need.

1 / 3