Looking for a Reliable Painter...

hello,
i was wondering if anyone out there has a painter that they have used in the past & would recommend. i am looking to have our master bedroom painted & i don't know where to start looking since i am so new to the area. thank you!!

My husband is a painter and a carpenter...he has been for 20 years...if you would like you could call him on his cell phone: ###-###-####. We live in NE Philadelphia near Grant Avenue...that's a NJ cell phone that he has. Good luck.

John Creed Painting...excellent and trustworthy...could leave him at my house when I needed to leave. Reasonable too
###-###-####

Hello J.,
I have a very reliable painter/gardener that may help you out with your request. I had him doing my entire basement, its bathroom and some touch ups in the house and I do recommend him to anyone with no doubt. If you are truly interested because have not found anyone you can contact me through mamasource contact/respond option.

Danner Painting ###-###-####

great neat work at great prices....

1 / 3